This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country's leading & award winning Retail Solutions Companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Merchandising new layouts
- Amending current promotional displays
- Working with Retail Store Fixture Plans including planograms
- Working within a team or to own initiative
- Stock replenishment and price labelling
- Build and maintain relationships with store contacts
- Working days or night shifts
What we are looking for:
- Good experience of retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible and proactive approach to work & working hours
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic & self-motivated
- Flexibility to travel as role will require working away from home
- Flexibility towards shifts as role will be working days or nights
If you have the flexibility and drive we are looking for then please apply today. A member of our Recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'