We are recruiting for various locations in Cumbria - Be the first to apply!
Have you worked in Retail or Merchandising and passionate about what you do?
This could be just what you are looking for!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
We are currently recruiting for Retail Merchandisers to work in our upcoming projects locally.
It is a flexible role; the successful candidate must have some flexibility to cover for sickness, holidays and seasonal promotions as well as weekend work and be able to demonstrate a flair for presenting products on the shop floor.
You will be working locally for one of the major Retailers (Our Client) in their super markets.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Complete all tasks as directed by our on-site Team leader and our Client, to correct standard
- Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
- Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
- Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
- Work in a safe and tidy manner
- Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
- Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
- Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager
Skills & Qualifications:
- A background in Retail or Merchandising would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be a good Team player
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to complete paperwork
- The ability to follow instructions
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with
- Your fellow team members, the client and their customers.
- You will need to be punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable.
In addition to the above, if you have driving licence, your own transport then it would be an advantage
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
Generally, you will do a 10 hour shift. Must be flexible to do Earls, Days and Nights including weekends
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"