Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to £1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further.
Our ideal candidate must have Bricks and Mortar retail experience in a fast paced environment and is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.Role Summary
Creation of the Retail Merchandising strategy and implementation of the Divisional strategy by delivering a product offer that exceed customers' expectations and achieves sales and profit targets through effective supply chain management. Working closing with the Branch Merchandisers to deliver the optimum package for the retail estate.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and agree departmental plans, implementing agreed departmental strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, sales and profit targets.
- Create & manage the departmental range plan for Retail Stores.
- Monitor performance against plan.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
- Deliver cost effective supply solutions, achieve maximum full price sales & planned margin.
- Review, propose and implement mark-down activity to reduce terminal stock.
- Drive increase in margin through new sourcing strategies.
- Work with Trading team to agree and deliver promotional and marketing plans.
- Manage the intake of stock in line with agreed stock levels.
- Plan availability schedule for new and continuity product.
- Manage the 'Open to buy', to increase flexibility throughout the season.
- Manage the performance of the team, setting objectives, giving regular feedback and addressing poor performance.
- Provide training & development, coaching staff in core technical and managerial skills.
- Continuously monitor market activity, gathering market intelligence from a wide variety of sources in order to take appropriate commercial action.
- Experience in stock control management.
- Experience working in fashion retail bricks and mortar merchandise planning function.
- Knowledge of space planning and grading.
- Franchise / International experience desireable.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Intermediate Excel user.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Very organized.
- Clear communicator.
- Strong planning skills.
- A competitive salary.
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!).
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Staff discount.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
- Death in service benefits.
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace.
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job