Retail Marketing Manager - Southampton - Salary Circa £30,000+
Our client, a successful and well established company based in Southampton, are currently seeking a Retail Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
As the Marketing Manager, you will develop and manage the brand position and presence.
You will be responsible for strategic planning and optimisation of campaigns and promotions across online channels and in store marketing communications, retailer specific events and co-funded marketing investment to support key launches and drive category growth.
Retail and Consumer Electronics experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Support sales team in the development of marketing channels
- Attend meetings where required
- Hold regular project meetings with key stakeholders
- Provide monthly activity reports to Head of Marketing
- Ensure the brand is represented at retail level adhering to corporate guidelines and overall sales and marketing strategies
- Drive brand building activity with retailer partners including management of related events, co-funded PR activity and media advertising
- Work with Head of Marketing to set relevant trade marketing objectives
- Deliver marketing plans that are aligned with new product launches, overall business strategy and objectives
- Day to day coordination and maximisation of campaigns
- Work with Head of Marketing to ensure a clear commercial rationale for all activity
- Produce monthly reports
- Develop strong business and marketing relationships with all Specialist retailers
- Drive traffic and conversion
- Timely delivery of in-store and online campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute local point of sale requirements
- Management of local retail and production agencies
- Lead and motivate Marketing team
Skills and experience required:
- Proven marketing manager experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing communications
- Consumer electronics knowledge
- Retail experience
- Brand awareness
- 3+ years of experience in agency management
- Good track record of people management skills
- Superior organisational and analytical skills
- Use of Orcale
- Budget management skills
- Project management skills
- Flexibility to travel
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
For more information, please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job