Retail Marketing Manager - DA
Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for innovative individuals who want to drive technology and push the brand to new heights. This Retail Marketing Manager role is an ongoing temporary role working within the Digital Appliances team.
Job Description for Retail Marketing Manager
As a Retail Marketing Manager you will plan, lead and execute the roll out and maintenance of retail displays. You will project manage the budget, communications and time plan for implementation.
Key Responsibilities of Retail Marketing Manager role
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders you will communicate the strategy and run the retail estate for key clients.
- Oversee budget spend plans and forecasting on a monthly basis;
- Lead and review the yearly retail marketing plan creation to ensure return on investment
- The management and rollout of updated display areas and new branded display areas along with the management of all branded display promotional message updates on time and to budget;
- Working with our external agencies ensuring strong communication including briefing, CPAs and budget control;
- Deliver regular briefings to Field Team on all launch plans and new display implementation
Key Attributes of this Retail Marketing Manager role
- An excellent relationship builder with good communication skills
- Proven ability at driving through change and influencing as well as strong negotiating skills
- A strategic thinker with commercial awareness
- Experience in Retail Marketing demonstrating an understanding of the consumer shopper journey
- Demonstrable understanding of the retail landscape including in store and digital retail environments
- Experience within cost and profit management
- Experience and an understanding of the consumer electronics industry desirable
Benefits for this Retail Marketing Manager role.
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'