Are you an Assistant Manager who is sales driven and passionate about delivery the highest levels of luxury service? Able to lead and inspire a team to deliver an unrivalled luxury customer experience?
Our client are one of the world's leading luxury super brands, with a beautiful range of jewellery, watches and other luxury products. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their boutique within Heathrow airport.
You will be -
* A brand ambassador - ensuring consistent delivery of brand standards and presentation
* Supporting the Store Manager in leading day-to-day store operations, leading from the front in their absence.
* Achieving KPIs and driving sales performance targets
* Motivating, inspiring and developing the store team
* Ensuring the consistent delivery of an exceptional customer experience
This is the perfect opportunity for Senior Sales Associate or Supervisor from a high-end luxury retailer to take their first step into an Assistant Manager position.
You should be -
* Experienced working within luxury retail environments, either as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sales.
* Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service within a luxury environment.
* Clienteling skills would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
* A brand ambassador - representing the brand to the highest standards.
* A role model, able to motivate and lead a team to deliver the highest standards of service and presentation.
* Enthusiastic, driven and positive - with high levels of professionalism.
Our client offers excellent development and progression opportunities, as well as uncapped commission.
If you are an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sales looking for a new challenge, apply today - submit your CV using the link below, or call Eloise on
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job