£19,000 Per Annum
Hours Monday - Saturday (day off in lieu)
Our client, a leading charity organisation, is currently looking for a Retail Manager to join their team on a permanent basisat their Sandwich branch. The successful applicant will ideally have previous retail management experience and used to dealing with quality merchandise as the core stock item. Positive flexible attitude required.
As the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for the…
- Managing and training volunteers
- Completing store admin
- Implementing H&S policy and protocols
- Meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Managing the incoming stock from distribution
- Leading by example and delivering top customer service
- Merchandise and price stock
- Good analytical and excellent organisational skills essential
- Previous management experience in retail highly desirable
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPIs would be advantageous
- Ability to nurture and lead a team essential part of role
- Strong communication skills both face to face and via phone/email essential
- Being numerate and comfortable with IT would be a keystone to the role
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'