This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Toolstation is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and as such can offer Retail career development opportunities that are second to none! We are looking for colleagues to join us in our retail teams in our rapidly growing network of stores across the UK.
As an experienced team manager, you will lead from the front, inspire and motivate your team to set an example of great customer service and store standards; ensuring that the sales counter runs smoothly. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast paced, high volume environment, although we welcome applications from varied retail backgrounds.
As an integral part of our Retail Operation you will be working in a trade counter environment; managing all aspects of the store operation from front end trade counter sales to warehousing, stock management and compliance.
A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business.
At Toolstation we are proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within.
You will be challenged in your role and our values are high; you will be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
Typical management duties include:
* Managing the staff (typical team is 6 - 10 full and part time employees). This will include a variety of HR functions such as recruitment and retention, staff reviews, welfare, and performance.
* Controlling the stock and ensuring accuracy of the stock file (11,000+ sku's)
* Maintaining compliance levels to an agreed standard, ensuring procedures are followed.
* Overseeing all payment / cash processes and banking
* Managing the site including security and key holding
* Ensuring a high level of customer service (this will involve being visible and leading by example)
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
Want to know more? Check out what our colleagues are saying about working with us in case studies at http://business-areas/retail.html or simply click on the "apply now" below to complete our fast track application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job