About the Company:
Based in the Esher area this company is well recognised and respected organisation and is known for its quality and customer service. The company has tradition and some of the best values out there. This position can also have live in accommodation included however this isn't a stipulation to the role.
We are seeking a highly motivated experienced Retail Manager to develop the one of this companies retail outlets. With an exciting shop development in the pipeline this is the perfect opportunity for a career minded individual to stamp their mark, add creative new ideas and ensure that the retail unit runs as efficiently as possible whilst keeping its world class quality and customer services in place.
- Ensuring you and your team deliver first class customer service.
- Set and agree budgets for your retail unit
- Maximise sales and profitability, leading your team to achieve the store’s targets.
- Controlling costs and managing operational routines.
- Ensuring high standards and the correct management of all store processes.
- Recruit, coach and develop your team.
- Effectively delegate to all team members.
- Ensure the appraisal system is utilised fully and all individuals goals are SMART.
- Identify and introduce quality product that sets the company apart from its competitors.
- Negotiate best terms with suppliers.
- Prioritise, plan and adjust schedules to optimise costs and maximise sales.
- Be involved in setting and delivering short and long term strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an impressive track record of retail management at a senior level.
- Be enthusiastic and self-driven, with the ability to inspire and motivate all team members.
- Be innovative and forward thinking in your approach to management.
- A strong communicator at all levels.
- Thrive with autonomy and understand its importance to team members.
- Be customer driven, understanding the importance of detail.
The position will include:
- A highly competitive basic salary within the market.
- Annual sales bonus based on increased turnover.
- Annual margin bonus.
- Personal goals bonus on successful attainment – 6% of annual salary.
- Team summer and Christmas parties.
- Free parking.
- Company discount card.
- Company uniform.
- Long service award.
- Pension scheme.