Our Retail Graduate Management Programme takes you through the key areas of our growing business from stores to warehouse and supply chain. You will gain the key skills throughout your programme to excel in all areas. The training provides valuable operational knowledge and crucial people management skills to go on and forge a successful career in management.
What will you do?
During the first year of this two-year programme, you will rotate through the three key areas of our regions taking on management responsibilities and building an understanding of the ins and outs of the business along the way. Following your first year you will embark on a specialist route honing in on those skills you have further developed in the area which you see your career progressing in. This is a fast-paced programme with tangible results and bags of responsibility.
What will you need?
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Qualification of a degree level of 2:2 or above in any discipline by September 2019 or within the last 4 years
- Possession of a Full driving licence valid in the UK by September 2019
- Live- or is able to relocate -within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
What do we offer?
- Salary £36,540 per annum (plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25)
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'