Job Title: Retail Management Assessor / Trainer
Location: North East of England - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Retail at level 4 and Customer Service at level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver classroom / group-based training to groups of learners on-site.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised level 3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Must hold own level 3 qualification in Retail OR Customer Service.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Retail and Customer Service.
- Hold solid occupational competency in Retail Management (competent to deliver Level 4 in Retail) and Customer Service (competent to deliver Level 3)
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group-based delivery.
- Knowledge, or an understanding of the new Apprenticeship standards.
- Full, clean driving licence.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'