Regional Retail Loss Prevention Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (Tax Free) + Bonus
A leading retailer is looking for experienced Loss Prevention Professionals to join their team in the Middle East. The position offers a unique opportunity to live and work in the Middle East and be part of a thriving retail market.
If you are an experienced Retail Loss Prevention professional who is looking for a new and exciting challenge then please forward your cv ASAP.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced Retail Loss Prevention Manager
• Management experience within a retail Loss Prevention role is essential
• Experience of conducting investigations into retail shrink and stock loss
• Motivated to work in the Middle East and undertake a new challenge
Duties will include:
• Managing the retail loss prevention function for a number of retail stores in a designated region in the Middle East
• Conducting investigations into external and internal stock loss
• Conduct regular audits into stock loss and instances of fraud
• Work closely with senior Store Managers to identify areas of risk or loss
• Conduct risk assessments at stores across the region
• Managing a team of Loss Prevention Officers
• Conduct staff training in security and shrink awareness
Momentum - Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum has offices in London, Stockholm and a strong presence in the Middle East, Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'