THIS IS THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!
RETAIL LIAISON MANAGER WANTED BY SUCCESSFUL RETAIL SERVICES PROVIDER
My Client is one of the leading providers of CRM information to leading fashion and luxury retailers in the UK.
The information is gathered through their innovative till-based software systems.
For this role we need a well-educated (preferably degree level) person , who has experience of working on the shop floor and feels ready to step into a head office role.
The successful candidate's primary function will be to manage and look after existing retailers , ensuring they utilise and understand my Client's products
Additionally, the candidate will also be
providing administrative support to the company's UK sales team.
- Provide ongoing product training to the companies affiliated retailers
- Ensure product awareness and promotion among store employees and management
- Provide feedback on customer and market requirements, both from a business and
a technological perspective
- Attend incoming calls and requests from affiliated merchants
- Identify new potential merchants and pass along lead to sales managers
- B.A. degree or equivalent
- +/- 2 year experience in retail, sales, sales support or sales administration roles, preferably
in companies providing products services to retailers / stores
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset of a business owner
- Creative, self-motivated personality
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
- Availability for business trips within the United Kingdom
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales associate
- sales consultant
- head office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job