Retail Kiosk Sales Assistant - Immediate Start
AtlasCorp is a National event sales firm working alongside the most reputable brands in the beauty, finance, charity and energy sector.
A career with Atlas offers you the flexibility of full or part-time self-employed work in locations around the Sheffield and Yorkshire. Whatever your ambitions, we'll support you with quality learning, career development opportunities and exposure to training from industry experts.
Working as a Kiosk Assistant, you will:
- Work at event locations and in our partnership stores
- Transfer your customer services experience into this customer-facing positions
- Manage all customer relations and overcome any challenge thrown your way
- Meet and exceed sales and service targets by approaching customers to promote sales in a range of products and services
- Work with a diverse and talented team
- Learn and progress on the job with support from industry experts
- Be rewarded with commision only earnings based on your performance
If you have a passion for customer care, welcome the challenge of achieving sales and customer satisfaction targets then submit your expression of interest now!
Apply today for immediate consideration. Simply send your application and CV including your updated email address and contact number to make sure we can contact you easily. We will be contacting successful candidates within 2-4 working days.
Top applicants will be invited to a trial day with our current sales assistant team before we make final decisions to confirm it is the best match for the both of us. Our current kiosk assistants are working at events spread across at 25-mile radius our main office in the city centre. During the trial day, you will have the exclusive opportunity to visit one of our events and meet with our current team for a more eye-opening and hands-on experience before we head back to the office where positions for this self-employed role will be offered and confirmed.