This role is part of the company’s Retail Team, responsible for field activity including promoters, merchandisers and trainers as well as in store furniture investment and G2M. Our field team visits in excess of 1,000 stores and call centres each week collecting information that needs to be turned into insight to help develop strategic and tactical decisions!
The mission is to extract, manipulate and merge multiple data sets into one model which allows the identification of opportunities or challenges within the retail environment & to translate them into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company sales target.
This role will require you to:
- Lead and maintain Call File integrity and accuracy across 4,000+ Retail sites
- Data collection, conversion and aggregation into Qlik from 32 different sources
- Performance and Efficiency Analysis including promoters, fixtures, products etc.
- Running various reports (Weekly/Monthly/Daily) ensuring data is accurate and timely from varying sources.
- Overlaying insight to establish next step recommendations for activities in IM, TV and DA
- Delivering full return on investment analysis to multiple initiatives, making clear recommendations to varying partners, in order to improve profitability, Sales or Market share.
- Data validation and development through the utilisation of Qlik Sense - Lead on one product category (IM, TV or DA) but remain up skilled to work across all categories.
Necessary skill set:
- Highly Numerate
- Ability to convert data into a story
- Ability to build and model data within Qlik Sense or SQL/VBA experience would be an advantage
- Self-starter and motivator with an ability to deliver high quality under tight deadlines
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'