Retail HR Manager
Global Fashion Retailer
London ( Oxford Street )
£Negotiable plus FR, Bonus & Great Benefits
The Role / Client
This is a truly unique opportunity to join one of the leading retail fashion brand internationally. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, the team is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, they offer a range benefits at head office. They make the most out of the staff discount across the brands.
- Working closely with Head of Region to deliver the Retail HR Strategy in line with the Regional Strategy.
- Work closely with Store Management Team to drive the people strategy and best practice for over 800 employees.
- Managing and driving national initiatives and projects
- Delivering advice and support to managers in line with legislation, policies and procedures through conducting Investigations, Problem Solving, Disciplinary Meetings.
- Working with Senior Managers, Learning and Development and Recruitment Teams to identify short term and long term regional recruitment and succession planning needs
- Leading a small team of HR Advisors and Administrators to ensure all HR KPI's and projects are delivered
Experience & Skills Required:
- A proven track record of generalist HR experience within a retail environment, good presentation and influencing skills and excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Be commercially aware and focussed on achieving goals which develop the business and deliver a quality service to our customers
- Experience in managing and motivating a HR Team and coaching Senior Managers and other members of the HR team as appropriate
- Effective in delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- CIPD qualified is desirable
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Media & Hospitality Sector across HR & Resourcing. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
- Building Relationships
- ER issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job