- Retail Session Stylist Reporting to Store/Department Manager
Purpose of the role
- To represent the brand with excellence in all that you do.
- To offer exceptional customer service with a strong knowledge of every product we represent
- To ensure impeccable standards of merchandising and grooming guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- To achieve all weekly/monthly sales targets across the Brand range in line with company expectations.
- To showcase the product range through on counter demonstrations / one to one consultations with every customer - aiming to maximise every retail opportunity.
- To have control over all inventory aspects of the range within stores of responsibility
- To build and maintain strong relationships within all department stores, both with management and shop floor sales team.
- To adhere to all department stores policies and procedures while working in store.
- To conduct regular training sessions for in store staff within department stores in various locations across stores of responsibility.
- To ensure all products are merchandised to highest of standards in line with company guidelines
- To be a charismatic influencer leaving a lasting impression with a view to building brand awareness
- To ensure exceptional standards of customer service
- To identify customers needs and advise on solutions ensuring each opportunity is maximised
- To have a professional and in-depth understanding of the range and every product we sell.
- To build a strong loyal client base through excellent service and consultations.
- To approach customers with confidence and entice them to the counter to showcase Brand
- To closely manage the stores retail / merchandising & stock
- To monitor and report all inventory related issues to the Head of UK Retail.
- To accurately complete all required reports on sales and store performance weekly/monthly
- To ensure that all Brand merchandising guidelines are effectively used in store in line with company guidelines
- To conduct theatre on counter or designated area
- To ensure an enticing atmosphere is created through product demonstrations.
- To project an upbeat, engaging demeanor at all times.
- To engage in conversations with all who pass the counter ensuring that each customer is introduced to Brand.
- To encourage that Brand buzz is maintained by coming up with creative ideas to further the brand excitement
- Establish a form of regular communication with Store Managers/Department Managers and Sales Staff—one of your most important responsibilities is to be able to create and implement a plan of action based on opportunities together with Store Managers/Department Managers and Brand.
- Establish strong rapport with the department store staff to ensure consistent coaching is delivered and evident in their efforts in your absence
- Set goals for yourself and give status reports on these goals to the Head of UK Retail and periodically measure the progress/results of your goals.
- Monitor achievement of period goals of all stores and communicate results.
- Identify challenges in the achievement of all goals, and create and implement action plans to address and overcome these challenges.
- To attend regular team and training meetings.
- Ensure that you have a strong floor presence.
- Plan, organise and deliver regular training for in store teams to further develop the skills of both new and existing consultants.
- Create fun/motivational contests around the achievement of goals, tracking and rewarding results.
- Provide monthly focus for store teams to encourage self study.
- Support and assist education initiatives, as directed by the Head of UK Retail
- Ensure consistency of training message is both executed by yourself and delivered through stores
- To be available to answer any training related questions from consultants.
- Liaise with other departments such as Personal Shopping/ beauty/fashion to maximise other opportunities.
- To visit all stores scheduled, ensuring each visit is performance related and productive
- To organise, conduct and hold motivational briefings on new product launches.
- To incorporate new styling techniques utilising Brand product to achieve various looks
- To liaise closely with Managers to provide constructive feedback.
Objectives and Business Overview
- Monitor sales and in turn create an action plan on how you will achieve sales targets for each month.
- Pursue in store opportunities or outbound opportunities that pertain to keeping in mind to respect the key messages.
- Provide on a weekly basis an overview of opportunities that were maximised or missed with the company, why the counter target may have been achieved or not achieved.
Competencies we look for
- Exhibits both skill and passion as a Sales consultant, Coach/Educator/Motivator & Stylist.
- Communicates effectively across all areas of the business with the appropriate tone.
- Achieves focused results.
- Displays adaptability/creativity in problem solving.
- Maintains high standards in organisation and dependability.
- Displays a positive attitude and leadership qualities at all times.
- An authority in hair, with strong background in session styling specifically.
- Exceptional confidence
- NVQ level 2/3 hairstylist
- Strong sales ability
- Enthusiastic manner
- Ability to inspire, motivate and coach
- Have a passion for people and products
- Strong organisational skills
- Diplomacy and patience
- Customer Service
- Department Stores
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job