This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer, the programme is rotational, taking you on a 2 year learning curve and giving you the best possible exposure to the key areas of the business along with a range of opportunities to develop your soft skills and leadership style, the knowledge you pick up will make you a retail management professional.
*Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
What will you do?
Your first year is about developing expertise and management capabilities in our growing business, rotating through the three key areas – it’s essential you know everything about our stores, logistics and our supply chain too. We’ll push you, but also support you, every step of the way.
Following your first year you’ll have a good idea of what you want to focus on, where your skills lie and what your passions are. You will then embark on a specialist route honing your skills in the area in which you see your career progressing in. This is a fast-paced programme with tangible results and bags of responsibility, allowing you to improve yourself and the business!
Throughout your programme you'll receive soft skills and operational development through a carefully structured training plan, giving you a clear path of training to follow. Importantly though you'll get the chance to experience off-site training in a range of development subjects such as HR topics and leadership.
With development centers planned throughout, you'll know where you stand with your development and get to really understand your strengths and also your development areas at crucial points in the programme.
What will you need?
We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of positive energy. You should have passion, resilience and a readiness to adapt. You’ll need:
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Qualification of a degree level of 2:2 or above in any discipline by September 2020 or within the last 4 years
- Possession of a Full driving licence valid in the UK by September 2020
- Live or able to relocate within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
What do we offer?
- Salary £37,000 per annum (plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25)
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Two year fixed term contract
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'