Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Retail Facialist based in London for a well-established high end Skincare brand.
As the Retail Facialist your role will involve the following important duties:
This person will be the very essence of this high-end skincare brand, they will exude the image, voice, lifestyle, and personal commitment to the brand philosophy. They will perform micro treatments for the acclaimed 'Skinlab’ concept (on site micro treatments) LED Light Therapy, Endymed RF and Retailing in the store itself with the multi award winning product line. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the most prestigious clinic in London alongside one of the most prominent therapists in the world.
- Performing Micro Treatments
- In Store LED’s
- Endymed RF
- Product Masterclasses
- Skin Visia Scans
- Retailing the multi award winning and 3rd party edit.
The experience required…
As a successful Retail Facialist, you will have the following:
You will have prolific experience working in similar prominent establishments with exacting clientele and be accustomed to VIP’s and delivering an esteemed service. They must be retail savvy with a proven track record for selling with demonstrable KPI’s, they will be personable with a positive demeanor.
- Strong retail background
- Creative merchandising skills
- Excellent treatment capabilities
- Consistent high target achiever
- Advanced skincare knowledge and Skin Peels.
- Experience in Radio Frequency, Derma-roller, Micro-Needling, and Lymphatic Drainage would be an advantage.
- Excellent Technical English
- Impeccable Polished Presentation is Key
- Education Level Required: Level 4 Preferred / Level 3 Accepted
Salary:£23,000 per annum
Location: - Chelsea, London
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours 40hrs per week to include weekends.
- The benefits…
- Competitive Commission structure
- Product allocation every quarter
- In-house third-party training
- Pension scheme - up to 3% matched contribution
- 28 days pension
The business is well established, offering training and progression. This is a new role so there is the scope to make the role your own and get involved in process improvement and implementation of new systems.
This role would suit a Retail therapist with Beauty sales background working with high end skincare in a clinic or prestigious environment that has good knowledge and expertise in facials.
**Thank you for your interest in the Retail Facialist role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. **
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'