Retail & Events Manager BLUV81783
Reporting to the Retail Operations Controller, this important role is P&L responsible and primarily focussed on maximising sales and profit of the Pottery Village, Denby Retail’s biggest single site. This will be achieved through effective management of the Pottery Village teams including the Concessions, as well as building the profile and the "draw" of the Denby Pottery Village as a destination and attraction. The role is also focussed on growing local and national awareness and traffic, and bringing the Denby brand to life at the "Home of Denby" through the quality and specifics of the Denby brand experience across all touch points.
Role Requirements (not limited to):
- Assume overall responsibility for driving sales across the Pottery Village by ensuring the team delivers high store standards of merchandising, stock availability and customer service.
- Collaborate with the Retail Marketing manager to utilise all customer feedback and data capture to further grow the customer base and increase footfall, and ensure they devise and drive marketing programmes to grow traffic
- Suggest and progress strategic initiatives to maximise performance and profitability of the Pottery Village including multiple events across the calendar year
- Communicate all targets and ensure managers are aware of progression on their bonus scheme achievements
- Ensure consistent communications across the Pottery Village
- Develop exciting, fun incentives across the Pottery Village that drive both Sales and Service
- Monitor and communicate monthly incentives for the Pottery Village teams
- To be the main point of contact for all Head Office departments in relation to the Pottery Village ensuring fostering a close and positive working relationship at all times
- Manage all aspects of events including set up, Health & Safety, promotion and evaluation
- Liaise with local businesses to foster good community relations and drive footfall and potentially some national businesses too.
- Ensure all staff are adhering to and following company Health & Safety policy and procedures ensuring compliance with current legislation.
The role is working 38.75 hours per week, normally working 0845 - 1700 but as required by the Pottery Village Calendar of Events based on working five days of a seven-day working week (Sunday to Saturday).
For applicants prepared to contribute effectively to the team and able to meet our expectations for reliability and flexibility we can offer good rates of pay and other benefits:
- Pension and Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance for self
- Generous Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Christmas Vouchers
- Free Car Parking
- On site canteen
Closing Date: 5th June 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'