We are looking for a Retail Solutions Specialist to develop and deliver innovative & added value business development & retail solutions for our clients customer base to deliver against the marketing blueprint objectives, drive customer loyalty & support profitable sales growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager in developing tailored marketing plans for selected key customers
- Deliver the agreed B2B and B2B2C retail solutions (online and offline) for selected key customers
- Explore forward-thinking retail solution initiatives from other industries to differentiate and add value in our customer relationships
- Develop and implement innovative and industry-leading business development & retail initiatives - designed to improve customers' retail business, deliver mutual sales growth maintain and high levels of customer loyalty
- Identify & propose affinity marketing opportunities that support the values and brands and support the business development of our customers
- Liaise & exchange with central & other European Business Development & Retail solutions teams
- Regular reporting on competitor Retail Solutions activities
- Responsible for managing the annual Retail Solutions budget & spend always having an eye towards maximising gains and reducing costs where possible
- Sourcing, retention and management of external agencies, incl. briefing, contract management, steering, service level measurement
- Monitor effectiveness of all Retail Solutions activities by developing robust KPI's to measure performance
SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you should be up to date with the latest trends and marketing best practices, have a solid understanding of B2B and B2B2C channel marketing and retailing practices and be familiar with content & social media platforms.
You should have proven experience in a business development / retail marketing role with an excellent understanding of consumer needs and the retail environment. You must have a commercial mindset, a proven track record of managing processes or projects and third party suppliers / agencies. Budget and performance measuring experience and/ or a professional qualification in marketing or related field is desirable.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.