We are looking for a Retail Solutions Specialist to develop and deliver innovative & added value business development & retail solutions for our clients customer base to deliver against the marketing blueprint objectives, drive customer loyalty & support profitable sales growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager in developing tailored marketing plans for selected key customers
- Deliver the agreed B2B and B2B2C retail solutions (online and offline) for selected key customers
- Explore forward-thinking retail solution initiatives from other industries to differentiate and add value in our customer relationships
- Develop and implement innovative and industry-leading business development & retail initiatives - designed to improve customers' retail business, deliver mutual sales growth maintain and high levels of customer loyalty
- Identify & propose affinity marketing opportunities that support the values and brands and support the business development of our customers
- Liaise & exchange with central & other European Business Development & Retail solutions teams
- Regular reporting on competitor Retail Solutions activities
- Responsible for managing the annual Retail Solutions budget & spend always having an eye towards maximising gains and reducing costs where possible
- Sourcing, retention and management of external agencies, incl. briefing, contract management, steering, service level measurement
- Monitor effectiveness of all Retail Solutions activities by developing robust KPI's to measure performance
SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you should be up to date with the latest trends and marketing best practices, have a solid understanding of B2B and B2B2C channel marketing and retailing practices and be familiar with content & social media platforms.
You should have proven experience in a business development / retail marketing role with an excellent understanding of consumer needs and the retail environment. You must have a commercial mindset, a proven track record of managing processes or projects and third party suppliers / agencies. Budget and performance measuring experience and/ or a professional qualification in marketing or related field is desirable.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job