Package: £36,915 + Car + Pension + 29 Days Holiday (exclusive of Bank) + Bonus
Field based covering Walsall/Lichfield area.
Imperial Tobacco is a truly global FTSE Top 25 company with over 200 years of rich heritage. We have a presence in over 160 countries and are one of the world's leading tobacco firms. For you, that represents an amazing opportunity - this is a place where ambitious, smart and independent people can really make an impact.
As a member of our Independent Retail sales force you will be joining a multi-award winning team, having recently been voted as the UKs Most Effective Salesforce by over 20,000 retailers two years in succession.
As a Retail Development Representative (RDR) you are at the forefront of our business. You will be a key point of contact between Imperial Tobacco and our customers, developing long lasting relationships with retailers and working together to help them, and us, be successful
You will be responsible for working closely with approximately 220 retailers in your area, influencing them to ensure that Imperial Tobacco brands are well represented on shelf, available to customers and priced appropriately. You will also work with the retailer to make sure that the products stocked meet the needs of the retailer, their customers and also supports our business strategy.
You'll also be responsible for partnering with the retailers to help them understand any complex legislative issues that affect their business and for successfully launching new products into retailer's stores.
- Your primary responsibility is to achieve the key sales targets as set by the business. We're a dynamic business in a fast paced industry, so these targets and priorities can change regularly, but you will always be asked to ensure our brands are well represented on shelf, available to customers and priced appropriately
- We invest significantly in our business and customers and you will be responsible for ensuring that our investments in various trade incentives and activities is put to the best use.
- You'll be expected to identify and communicate merchandising opportunities to your customers to help ensure the best possible space allocation and visibility of Imperial brands on shelf.
- You'll always be looking to identify new business opportunities for the business and your customers by having a great understanding of the category and shopper behaviour in-store.
- When we identify a new opportunity or brand - it's your responsibility to get it on your retailer's shelf as soon as possible.
- You'll drive customer advocacy for our brands through educating retailers on our brands and across the whole category using the latest technology and data and insight
Skills & experience
- Self-Motivation and a "Can Do" Attitude:
- An Effective Team Player
- Verbal Communication
- IT Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Selling skills
- Relationship Building
- Organisation and Time Management
What we offer
This role offers a generous package of £36,915 basic salary plus 24% bonus, company car, competitive pension and 29 days holiday.
Interested applicants should apply with their current CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job