A Retail Development Operations Engineer is required to lead troubleshooting of issues that occur in production. In this role you will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
* Collaborate with developers, testers, product managers to engineer creative solutions for new product development.
* Support product pilots and roll-out, engaging with customers directly as necessary.
* Provide technical documentation to aid preparation and service teams in fielding and supporting products.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Learn new areas independantly and without formal training.
* Experience with source code management systems, ideally GitHub.
* Technical knowledge of OPTs, POS/BOS/HOS and other PFS equipment and the underpinning technology base.
* Commercial awareness and business acumen to support the production of business cases.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Direct experience of the fuel market and/or general retail market gained in a B2B environment would be useful.
* Knowledge of product development lifecycles, preferrably within a recognised methodology.
Salary - up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
The role is a full-time, 40 hours per week position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job