Retail Customer Advisor - 30 hours
Typical total earnings £10.45 per hour + benefits
Wrexham: Hope St 22
About the job
A warm smile, a fun loving attitude, a winning personality… you may already have what it takes to be an amazing Retail Customer Advisor with EE. It's not about what skills or qualifications you have, or even knowing all about the latest top tech, our brilliant training will quickly get you up to speed. What we're looking for is someone who can surprise and delight everyone who walks through our doors.
Whether our customers are looking for the lowdown on the latest fitness apps, or just want to get to grips with our roaming deals - you'll be able to wow them with a super personalised service that keeps them coming back for more. It won't always be a walk in the park. Meeting challenging targets and solving tricky customer problems are all part and parcel of the job. But if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put customers first and help us achieve our ambition of being the best for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
What you'll do:
- Boost your store's success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
- Keep up-to-date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
- Be able to show how you've worked to and achieved sales targets or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even
- Have worked in retail, sales or service
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector.
What's in it for you?
- Uncapped commission, and quarterly team bonus scheme
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata)
- Opportunity to buy or sell holidays
- Discounted childcare vouchers
- Discounted Retail vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan including Dental and Optical offers
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We're therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants, generous maternity and paternity leave, and benefits such as childcare vouchers for parents. It's our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedInand Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.