Retail Concept Specialists
Retail Concept Specialists
The purpose of the role is to deliver best in class execution of concepts and all retail convenience customers for a specific geographic territory. This will be done in conjunction with the Retailer and the National Field Sales Manager.
- Maintain, develop & grow existing retail convenience accounts across your territory.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities across your territory.
- Deliver a positive net number of buying customers.
- Deliver briefed targets for across all concepts per annum on territory.
- Liaise with target concept store on all aspects of impending concept including application through to Staff training requirements.
- Set standards in-store for concept and ensure adherence to guardrails.
- Ensure store is set for Go-live and all equipment, POS and product is available.
- Audit stores over first few weeks to ensure any initial issues are resolved.
- Feedback to National Field Sales Manager any issues regarding new stores.
- Where possible expand current offering and proposition to current customers.
- Offer new food solutions/concepts to customers to increase AFS sales and presence.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- To maximise sales from existing accounts & new concept stores through the following:
- Manage the efficient roll out of AFS concepts and existing customers to budget.
- Delivery of best in class training and execution of all new concepts leading to the best customer & consumer experience.
- Provision of marketing materials to concept stores and ensure supply of kits available to avoid out of stocks.
- Maintain up-to-date details for the Customer Website.
- Be main point of contact for National Field Sales Manager regarding concept roll out stores on territory.
- Advising retailers on increasing turnover, average spend, margin and waste management minimization.
- Ensuring Store Surveys are regularly conducted within your geographic area and that any follow up is actioned on site/within AFS.
- Highlight opportunities and potential leads with other Colleagues where necessary working cross functionally with other departments.
- Monitor competitor activity and feedback to the business.
- Regular planning and follow through to ensure efficient execution of the concept plan across the territory, ensuring all concepts are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures e.g. ensuring Food Safety, Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Present bake off, presentation and sampling of products in customer locations when required.
- Report back to National Field Sales Manager on total sales results for concepts within agreed territory.
- Provide regular and timely communication to the National Field Sales Manager and any other personnel as applicable.
- Ensure that customers are visited regularly, in line with their required visit frequency through effective, planned & organised territory management.
- Specific KPI’s and targets will be agreed with your manager on a quarterly basis
- Delivery of best in class concept execution.
- Adherence to agreed Journey plan and number of calls per day.
- Identify Concept site development opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Proven track record within a sales role within the FMCG sector with a strong passion for food.
- Experience in analysis of sales figures
- Customer Focused approach
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A Team Player
- Strong numerical skills
- Deciding and initiating Action
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organising
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
ARYZTA is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'