Our client based in Barking is looking to appoint two full time and one part candidate to work within their busy Hire DC call centre on a fixed term contract.
Purpose of Role
By working closely with DC, Retail and 3rd Parties, the Hire Co-coordinator is responsible for pro-actively resolving issues and carrying out the day-to-day co-ordination of the Hire Operations, and ensuring that Hire Customers receive the correct outfit, at the correct time, to the correct quality, in the correct location and at the correct cost.
Business management and reporting
- Proactively working within own team and across the business to ensure that service levels are maintained at the highest possible standard, by monitoring the ongoing service reporting, manage any issues arising, identifying any trends and suggesting any actions as needed.
- Work with DC to actively manage the delivery of high levels of service.
- Liaison with Stores to ensure that outfits are in the correct place at the correct time. Constantly monitor and action non-conformance.
- Liaison with Call Centre on individual customer specific issues, ensuring a smooth resolution in a way that is invisible to the customer.
- Manage the end to end process for On-Line Hire orders.
- Manage the forward order pool with Hire Analyst to ensure that stock is available to meet demand, liaising with DC and Cleaners.
- Key temporary allocations and updates to Model Stocks as directed by the Hire Analyst
- Manage all exceptions and escalations to resolve all issues in a timely and positive manner, including:
- substitutions (entire process) including all updates on system
- Missing order process
- Mis-pick process
- Same day process
- Failed delivery
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service or complaint resolution role, ideally in a retail environment.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal - experience at communicating at all levels.
- Problem Solving and Issue Management skills.
- Great organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with a complex workload.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Adopts a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- An approachable and friendly manner; an excellent Team player.
Key business interactions
Distribution Centre, Customer teams, Retail Operations, Merchandising, 3rd Parties (Carriers & Cleaners), and Finance.
Enables the business to offer the high-quality Hire experience our customers demand at one of the most important times of their lives.
We are seeking confident, experienced candidates with pleasant telephone skills, you will need to be able to commit to the contract duration which is 9th April - 15th September.
The full-time positions will work 39 hours per week, the part time position will work 24 hours per week.
Week on week off shift rota will be in place for the late evening finish/Saturday hours. Trading hours as follows;
Monday - Wednesday 8.30am - 6pm
Thursday & Friday 8.30am - 8pm
£9.50 hourly rate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job