Retail / Catering Store Manager - [NEW STORE OPENING]
CA11 0DT - Candidates must be able to get to and from our Penrith store just off the A66
£21,000 - £22,000per annum + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
Their franchise is NOW HIRING! They are looking for a Retail / Catering Store Manager that is as passionate about customers and food as we are to join our team!
Serving millions of hungry customers every day our products are delicious, fresh and affordable. Our shops are vibrant, down to earth and our loved and famous products speak for themselves. We want Retail / Catering Store Managers to ensure that their teams deliver a warm, friendly and happy service driving sales, service and excellent products.
Managing your own Greggs shop requires passion. As a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will be required to lead a small but busy team, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of your store. Your guidance will be essential to ensuring great products, service and a friendly and efficient atmosphere. How? Commitment, hard work and of course lots of fun along the way
You will motivate a team through your own infectious enthusiasm and be fully responsible for the day to day activities in store as well as some of the administration tasks that would be expected as a store manager.
Leading from the front, Managers need to be hands on, practical and always strive to have the best standards by working with and through their teams.
Retail / Catering Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly and management of sales and profit
- Complete cashing/banking summaries and reports and perform the relevant checks
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed appropriately by all team members
- Check external sale items are stocked and merchandised/presented to attract maximum custom
- Achieve consistently high standards
- Assist in the development and progression of staff as well as recruiting, training & development
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
Naturally, it's a job that calls for a track record as a supervisor or line manager and a CV bursting with customer service experience. Youll need numeracy skills, basic computer literacy and a flexible approach to working hours. On a personal level, we look for problem-solvers who can manage change, communicate with people from all walks of life and continually focus on our customers.
If youve worked in food production or retail before, that's even better! No knowledge of our product is necessary just a passion for team work, customer service and quality - full training is provided.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As our Retail / Catering Store Manager you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum. You will Also receive:
- Training on all aspects of the role
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'