They now have an exciting opportunity for a Retail / Catering Store Manager to join their new team in Micheldever!
The store is the UK’s leading bakery food on the go retailer and are opening more stores! Serving millions of hungry customers every day their products are delicious, fresh and affordable. Their shops are vibrant, down to earth and your role as a Store Manager will be to ensure your store demands high levels of customer service from a highly motivated and energetic team.
Their loved and famous products speak for themselves and they want store managers to ensure that their teams deliver a warm, friendly and happy service driving sales, service and excellent products.
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will be required to lead a small but busy team, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of your store your guidance will be essential to ensuring great products, service and a friendly and efficient atmosphere.
You will motivate a team through your own infectious enthusiasm and be fully responsible for the day to day activities in store as well as some of the administration tasks that would be expected as a store manager. This management role is practical and you will be keeping an eye on the detail by being hands on and working with your team. The responsibilities of the Retail / Catering Store Manager include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly and management of sales and profit
- Complete cashing/banking summaries and reports and perform the relevant checks
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed appropriately by all team members
- Check external sale items are stocked and merchandised/presented to attract maximum custom
- Assist in the development and progression of staff as well as recruiting, training & development
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
Ideally you will have some experience of running a store team in a customer service or retail environment or even from a production / bakery background. No knowledge of their product is necessary just a passion for team, customer and quality – full training is provided.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As their Retail / Catering Store Manager you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000. You will Also receive:
- Training on all aspects of the role
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
Our client is one of the UK’s largest privately-owned forecourt operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC and Burger King.
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as their Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, they pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job