Retail / Catering Store Manager now required! Successful applicants must have access to their own transport and ability to get to their location at Stonehouse in Gloucester.
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled Managerial role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? If so, keep reading because our client have an exciting opportunity for a Retail / Catering Store Manager to lead their store in Stonehouse, Gloucester.
They require a motivated and passionate candidate, to join their fast-growing, iconic and world leading coffee brand. You will drive the team to succeed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the fantastic and enviable product. You will lead from the front, enjoy being hands on and assist in developing your team.
Retail / Catering Store Manager main duties include:
- Providing leadership for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the store
- Driving sales and profitability targets
- Managing inventory and stock control for the store
- Working closely with the Supervisors to ensure that their customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Manage stock control and ordering
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Manage the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties
- Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
You Will Have
The Retail / Catering Store Manager must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time! If you have experience in running a shift in retail/hospitality then this is an advantage but not essential - if you have the right attitude they can provide you with all the training you will need!
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
Management experience is not essential as training is provided however strong Supervisory/Team Leader experience as a minimum is an advantage.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as their Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000+ . Additionally, you will receive:
- Bonus Scheme
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
So, if you love coffee, have a passion for delivering excellent service and know how to run a fast-paced store then APPLY today to register your interest in the Retail / Catering Store Manager position!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job