Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager
YO42 1AD – Candidates must be able to get to and from our Pocklington store just east of York
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you, they are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager who is as passionate about customer service and food as them to join the team.
As a Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager , you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day management and leadership of the team. You will manage shifts to ensure that sales, profitability and standards are maximised and all company policies and procedures are followed. You will be a proactive supervisor and coach. You will support and develop the team at every opportunity and most of all make sure every customer that walks through the doors is WOW'd by an amazing experience!
Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager main duties include:
- Ensures the team is motivated and provides a service focused environment
- Trains and coaches the team and is a supervisor who leads by example
- Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy, escalating issues to Area Coach, where appropriate
- Assist the Store Manager in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported
- Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs
- Complete all shift/daily paperwork and assist the Store Manager in the completion of the weekly and monthly paperwork
The Ideal Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager:
This role will ideally suit applicants with previous Restaurant Manager, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Kitchen Manager, Catering Manager or Team Leader experience in a fast paced environment. Above all, you will have a passion for providing excellent customer service and leading by example.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as a Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £23,000. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as a Restaurant Assistant Manager / Shift Manager! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job