Retail Campaign Manager (Financial Services)
The role of the Retail Campaign Manager is to manage campaigns in support of Marketing initiatives, in accordance with Group Marketing communications plans for both the UK Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Commercial Banking businesses.
This role requires a passionate marketer with a good understanding of direct marketing principles, different communications and styles and knowledge of Retail Marketing. As well as strong organisational and project management skills, technical implementation knowledge of print and digital media, basic copywriting skills and internal stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience working in relevant environments, i.e. Marketing
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level or equivalent
• Experience working in relevant market, or context, i.e. Customer focused environment is desirable but not essential
• A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
• Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. MS Office Suite and Adobe Pro
• Experience working in relevant market, or context (a knowledge of the print and digital communication processes)
• An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
• Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
• Proven successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
• A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services, would be desirable
If you think this role is the one for you then please email me on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'