Are you sales focused with previous management experience in a retail or furniture industry? Than we may have the ideal role for you...
We are looking for a highly motivated, commercially focused retail manager with excellent people management and retail skills.
Working as part of the senior store management team, the Business Unit Manager will contribute to the general running of a furniture store based in Bedminsiter, Bristol. .
- Driving overall and individual sales performance of the store
- Developing and establishing the “brand” within the area by ensuring your team deliver high standards of customer care that will delight our customers.
- Controlling departmental costs ,including salary budgets and stock losses.
- Support and encourage staff training and ongoing development
- Work with department managers/supervisors and the Store Manager to create a fantastic experience for customers and a positive work environment for staff by following company processes and guidlines.
- Retail experience gained within a fast paced, sales driven environment is essential
- Experience of running a department or section etc. including managing staff is essential
- Able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the home furniture industry
- Highly motivated, highly organised and results driven
- Well presented and confident with a positive, can do attitude
As a fast growing, privately owned business we can offer great job satisfaction, an opportunity for you to make a real difference to the business and great career opportunities in a welcoming environment. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including:
- 30+ days holiday allowance per annum
- Bonus based on store and department performance
- Up to 20% staff discount across the retail and leisure groups
- A contributory pension scheme