Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Vocational Education Organisation is looking to appoint a Retail Business & Hospitality Customer Care Curriculum Specialist to start in August 2018.
The coeducational colleges educate at Diploma level (Age group 18 to 22), preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce.
Provide leadership in curriculum development, improvement and implementation in accordance with relevant policies and provide support to the Institutes in the delivery of that curriculum.
- Relevant Master’s degree in the assigned area of responsibility and Teaching qualification
- Additional relevant professional qualifications would be preferred
- At least ten years’ experience of teaching and assessment, curriculum development and materials writing in education systems which operate at the senior secondary and/or diploma vocational level.
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package - £43,000 Per annum (18,000 AED per month)
- Permanent employment contracts
- Accommodation Allowance (Single 10,400 AED / 13,000 AED Married) per month
- Relocation Allowance
- Schooling allowance for children
- Medical Insurance - Self, spouse & 3 children
- Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities
Interviews to be held face to face in London, Manchester, Dublin, USA and Canada in April 2018
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV or call Astute Education for more information about these exciting opportunities
- Customer Care
- Vocational Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job