We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Specialist within our Visual Communications Channel. This is a new role, and a real opportunity for someone to develop the position and add value to the Visual Communications team.
When we talk of a Business Development Specialist within Viscom, we mean a role which will talk directly to the top 500 Retailers, brands, print management companies, key retail pos printers, retail design agencies, architects, shopfitters and interior fit & retail fulfilment companies within the UK market to identify and develop opportunities for selling our products and services for their business.
This is a role which requires you to establish and develop relationships with key strategic users and specifiers of Visual Communication products in order to promote the Company’s products and services, secure orders, increase market share and maximise profitability. We want to make Antalis an integral partner to our customers, and the market, and your role as a Business Development Specialist will be critical to this.
You will be selling solutions to your clients, working closely with them to help support their business performance through the provision of the right products and services available from Antalis, to fit their business. No one customer has the same solution. We need you to be curious, observant and have the ability to identify and deliver projects for our customers whilst building long lasting partnerships. A commercial understanding of the full supply chain within the Viscom segment is a must, to enable you to create and navigate an effective network.
- Identify and build relationships with the top 500 Retailers, brands, print management companies, key retail pos printers, retail design agencies, architects, shopfitters and interior fit & retail fulfilment companies within the UK market, with the objective of improving our sales and share.
- Target and identify Retail projects. Control the communication stream between end users, designers and printer/print management companies to ensure a high order conversion rate.
- Set prior call objectives, plan and make agreed number of sales calls/visits to generate interest in Company products and services to achieve sales targets
- Continuously develop knowledge of industry and competitors along with environmental and new technology to provide added value to the customer.
- Complete visit reports detailing actions required and issues to be followed up. Maintain and update customer data on CRM / ERP system.
- Identifying opportunities for sales with key businesses or supporting Quotes, Tenders and Opportunities within area of expertise.
- Co-ordinate the involvement of the Viscom product specialists within the team
- Actively work with the Marketing department, to grow awareness and understanding of Antalis’ product offering within the VIscom sector. Responsible for establishing clear benefits of Antalis’ offering, and positioning to market.
- Working with the Visual Communication channel, ensure our product range is fit for purpose and that any requests or changes in end user product specification trends are reported back to the product managers
About Us:Antalis are a Global Packaging, Paper and Visual Communications merchant. Essentially, we source, purchase, store, sell and deliver a range of the above products, and we are the biggest at what we do in Europe. You probably touch our products most days without even knowing it. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Antalis and make an i
- Business development
- visual communications