Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK’S leading and well known Charities?
Would you like the opportunity to utilise your experience whilst being able to give something back and make a difference?
Are you looking for a sales opportunity where your endeavours and success will actually impact on the lives of Children and Young people?
If so….this may be the role for you…..
I am looking for a highly motivated and experienced sales professional to join one of the UK’S leading charities in the role of Retail Business Development Manager.
The role is a national role and will involve forming and maintaining relationships with UK retailers. The post holder will also manage and direct a small telesales team, account co-ordinators and a team of drivers.
The role is offered with a salary in the range of £40,000 -£45,000 plus a company car. Location is flexible but the postholder is likely to spend 1 or 2 day a week at the Charity’s Head Office in East London.
• To gain new national corporate accounts for regular donations
• To maintain and build relationships with existing donors to maximise their donations to the charity
• Collaborative work with other departments to create other revenue opportunities and to manage and motivate a small national team in multiple locations
• To achieve budgets of over 1 million with aim to increase to 2 Million by FY 2019/2020
• To manage and develop an existing portfolio of accounts via face to face contact to ensure the account is maximised
• To coordinate donations with the retail team
• To attend trade shows to represent the charity and gain additional donors
• To manage a multi- site team consisting of Telesales, Telephone account coordinators and Drivers
• Be inspirational and motivational manager to any team members
• Be commercially aware of the retail and distribution market places
• A proven track record of wining new national retail accounts national and cultivating same into regular donors
• Proven track record of improving accounts to become more profitable
• A proven track record of managing account plans and delivering to financial budgets
• An ability to prepare and present professional and creative presentations to senior managers
If you think this role is the role for you – we would love to hear from you! Apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job