My client, a leading retailer and are looking to hire talented a Business Analyst to join their group function. They are looking to expand their eCommerce business and this is a key role that brings together all the functional elements IT/eCommerce/stakeholder management.
- Strong stakeholder management - quickly comprehends requirements & clearly explains option solutions.
- Highly organised with both a strong attention to detail and clear comprehension of the wider strategic aims.
- Rigorous planning and analysis skills, comfortable with many concurrent projects and issues.
- Self-confident with a mature outlook and able to sustain strong working relationships across the Group.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work at all levels by adapting to the requirements of the audience.
- Adept at managing change and conflicting priorities within an entrepreneurial organisation.
- Extremely resilient, flexible and pragmatic yet capable of 'standing their ground’ in a collaborative way.
- Commercially astute - understands that the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
- Gets things done - the culture is 'hands-on’ with little hierarchy.
- Practical and down-to-earth, focussed on finding straightforward solutions to requirements and problems.
- High levels energy and enthusiasm with a can-do positive attitude and is calm and focussed under pressure.
- Sharp intellect, able to quickly cut through problems, giving a range of pragmatic options - a solution provider.
- Believes the foundation for IT success is simplification and being straightforward to work with.
- Customer focussed, with ideas which will improve service to both customers and colleagues