We are a family owned and run business, and have been on the UK high street since 1961. You could say it is in our DNA!
Since creating Jenningsbet back in 2007, we have grown to become the UK’s largest independent bookmaker.
Now with over 100 shops nationwide, we are proud to have created an environment where we focus on our customers and value our teams.
We want to offer the job that works for you… whether you are looking for part time hours in a nearby location, or keen to climb the career ladder, we have opportunities available at all levels.
Whilst we welcome applications from those with a betting shop background, we also want to talk to you if you are keen to learn, great with customers, flexible in your approach, and enjoy an ever changing environment.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do, and we are passionate about providing a great gaming experience, in a safe controlled environment
TEAM MEMBER DAY TO DAY
Your role will be working with the rest of the branch team; growing the customer base and loyalty, through great teamwork and customer service. You will report into the Branch Manager who will ensure you are trained appropriately in line with our standards
- Building customer relationships, in order to create a great shop atmosphere and customer loyalty
- Ensuring company wide campaigns are championed and communicated out to our customers
- Accepting bets, accurate settlement, and payment of winning bets in accordance with company procedures
- Monitor the activity of our competitors making sure we’re ahead of the game
- To take all possible steps to provide a safe working environment to comply with the law in line with company policy
- Deputise in the absence of the Branch Manager
- You will love working as part of a team and enjoy the customer service element to the role.
- Good with numbers and the ability to keep accurate records to avoid cash shortages.
- Full training will be provided throughout your Jenningsbet Career
- Flexibility of employment is important to our business. We offer full time and part time positions. We operate seven days a week and are also open in the evenings, which is why it can be great for your work/home life balance.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress your Jenningsbet Career.
- Several employee benefits ranging from Specsavers vouchers to the Cycle to work scheme.
Simply click on the link below to be taken to our application site where you will need to fill in a couple of details and we will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'