This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has some experience in private banking and administration, including customer contact within Due Diligence or Back Office.
Responsibilites of this role include:
- Providing admin support to the Customer Service and Private Banking Teams in support of all activities relating to the Customer Due Diligance, including onboarding, trigger events and periodic refresh.
- Supporting the RM team in obtaining the up to date information and supporting evidence either from client files, or as instructed bu contacting the customer.
- Maintaining a diary log of KYC review timelines and activities to ensure the end to end timelines and required turn around times are met.
- Assisting the Customer Services team with filing new CIF mandate files.
- Assisting with the finalisation and updating of client KYC Memos, including Client Background and Source of Wealth Memoranda, and other supporting documentation.
- Maintaining General Filing of GW clients up to date.
- Maintaining and updating the Visa cards daatabase in the Customer Services team shared secure drive.
- Keep up with training requirements and reading to upskill Wealth Support knowledge and capabilities.
- Complete all mandatory online training required by Group within deadlines.