This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions (Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2019), representing the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK, Ferrero!
Since moving into the UK market over 50 years ago, Ferrero has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses iconic and much-loved brands - from Ferrero Rocher to Nutella & Kinder, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
Your role would be to contribute towards making sure that the excellence of these products is maintained at the highest possible level.
By joining the quality & freshness team, you can be part of the final piece in the puzzle of the products life cycle. Use your skills, knowledge and curiosity to gather data and assess products so that Ferrero can make informed and critical decisions about the quality and freshness of Ferrero products
Ferrero is judged 6 million times a day by consumers and they cannot afford to fail even once. So we need your contribution!
What you will be doing?
Your role as quality & Freshness auditor includes:
- 100% Field Based
- Gathering data relating to both Ferrero and Thornton’s products within your geographical area. You would be auditing the products in store (Grocery, Convenience, Independents, High Street) during your store visits and recording the detail of your findings.
- The data gathered is used to build an accurate picture of the quality and freshness of the Ferrero and Thornton’s products in the UK and Ireland.
- The data can be used to highlight out of date, quality and expired products. This data would be passed on to the relevant UK team that will investigate and intervene where necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc audits, the objective of these ad-hoc audits would be shared in advance.
- This is an operational role, there is no selling or relationship building required in stores.
What will you need…
- To be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean UK driving license.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- Numerate and with an excellent attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge of South London & the South East of England in both Impulse & Grocery channels
- Be smart, reliable, computer literate and well organized
- Able to work independently, under pressure, under own initiative as well as to deadlines.
In return we will offer you…
- Our in-house full comprehensive training, induction and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Competitive salary
- A working environment where performance and success are really rewarded: bonus up to 10% of annual salary
- Flexible hours (40 hours a week)
- 20 days holiday + accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Company car
- The autonomy and authority to visit stores in your designated region and be the eyes and ears of what is happening in the field.
- Career satisfaction using your skills to monitoring the quality and freshness of the UK’s best loved chocolate brands from Ferrero Rocher to Thorntons to Nutella and to Kinder!
The future looks golden, apply today!