We are currently recruiting staff for an exciting opportunity to work at a world famous Museum, based in South Kensington
As Retail Assistant you will be supporting the team with the day to day needs of the shop floor to drive sales and provide world class customer service at all times.
This role will commence mid-late August and, although it is temporary, it is on an ongoing basis.
You will be expected to be available to work weekends and two to three days in the week.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- To support the Museum retail management team by being part of a shopfloor team that deliver commercial and operational excellence
- To be a brand ambassador for the Museum
- Provide world class customer service to every customer.
- To help achieve targets proactively selling and promoting add-ons at the till point.
- To take responsibility for own time management, communicating to your line manager when you are unable to attend work.
- To follow guidance of the visual merchandising team to keep shopfloor displays full and attractive
- To help look for and drive sales opportunities on the shop floor.
- To assist setting up shops in the morning, including starting till sessions, putting in floats
- Educated to 'GCSE' Level standard (or equivalent), or above
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service in a busy environment
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- A proactive, hands-on approach to work, with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of stock management
- Understanding of visual merchandising techniques
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Cash handling skills and previous experience of using EPOS systems
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- part time
- Sales Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'