Retail Sales AssistantTHE ROYAL ALBERT HALL
For nearly 150 years we have been fulfilling our vision of inspiring artists and audiences worldwide with the magic of the iconic Royal Albert Hall; creating life-enriching, unforgettable experiences for everyone. Hosting 390 events a year in the main auditorium and more than 800 in other smaller spaces, the Royal Albert Hall stands true to its original purpose of promoting the Arts and Sciences. As a charity, the Hall is dedicated to maintaining the Grade I listed building and giving access to all.OUR VISIONS AND VALUES
Our vision is to inspire artists and audiences worldwide with the magic of the iconic Royal Albert Hall, creating life-enriching, unforgettable experiences for everyone. The Royal Albert Hall is more than just a building. Together we are…One team
Encouraging and harnessing each other’s talents, valuing our differences, supporting one another and celebrating our achievements togetherPassionate
Dedicated, creative, embracing new ideas, always seeking a better way; because together we are writing the story of the Royal Albert HallOpen to all
Welcoming, warm, always professional; committed to providing as many people as possible with unforgettable experiencesPURPOSE OF THE ROLE
On behalf of the Royal Albert Hall, the Greycoat Lumley Esprit team is looking for retail sales assistants to join our team. You will provide a warm welcome to the venue, deliver excellent customer service and be a part of the team reaching ambitious retail sales targets.
Successful candidates will enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life, delivering high retail sales, acting as an ambassador for the Hall and promoting its facilities and services with a natural flair and an enthusiasm for our charitable aims. You will also have a positive, proactive and confident approach to go the extra mile to create unforgettable experiences for customers. The role is temporary with full-time hours available for the right candidates. Previous retail and customer service experience is essential to the role.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide a warm welcome to all visitors
- Deliver and meet high retail sales targets
- Process tours tickets and general enquires
- Process cash and card payments
- Restock and visual merchandise to ensure the shop floor is well presented, clean and tidy
- Picking and Packing of online orders
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure the smooth running of a growing business
- Work directly with wider Hall team to ensure day-to-day operations are successful
- Experience in retail sales
- Experience working under pressure in a high volume environment
- Cash and card handling experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with a diverse audience
- 1st class presentation
- Ability to work in a small team
- A proactive and disciplined approach to work
- Interest and passion for the arts
Applicants must provide a cover letter, maximum 1 side of A4, and CV providing clear evidence of how you meet the person specification criteria.
The Royal Albert Hall is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We encourage candidates from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
- Customer Service
- Cash Handling Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'