Do you think you would enjoy helping people capture everlasting memories?
Picsolve are now recruiting for Retail Assistants for their theme parks.
As a Retails Assistant your main role will be to sell unique photos that will capture an everlasting memory for our many visitors, with a smile on your face and a positive customer service attitude.
Picsolve has been a content creation pioneer in the attractions industry since 1994 and was the first company to put a camera on a rollercoaster 23 years ago at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. From its humble beginnings as a start-up in Derby, Picsolve has grown to be the world's number one content creation partner with over 500 capture installations worldwide with big brand partnerships. We currently have five offices worldwide and operate in 20 countries with over 2,500 staff.
What's expected of a Retail Assistant?
- Be approachable and engage with customers at all times
- Call out to guests to encourage them to the counter to preview their photo.
- Explain the pricing options to the guest and seek opportunities to enhance the Picsolve offering.
- Efficiently complete the sale ensuring you leave a positive and lasting impression. Whilst confidently closing the sale.
- Ensure your unit is appropriately stocked with the required stock and media available to deliver the targeted sales.
- Take responsibility for the till you are assigned to including cash and card handling.
- You may be required to work longer or shorter hours according to the needs of the business.
- Delivering the best possible Customer Service to all visitors.
Variety of hours available: Seasonal, Part Time, Full Time or Weekends
Wage: Minimum Wage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'