Albemarle & Bond are looking for a full-time Branch Assistant to work in one of our store based in West Bromwich. Working within a small team, you will assist in the day to running of the business working 5 days a week between Monday & Sunday.
Duties will include:
• Customer Service including the processing of Pawnbroking loans, retail transactions and Money Transfer.
• Evaluate and testing of Jewellery for the purpose of Pawnbroking or Gold buying.
• Driving footfall into the branch by effectively promoting and localised activities
• Customer service experience within a retail/customer facing environment
• Retail jewellery or pawnbroking experience is a huge advantage for this role.
• Be able to building longstanding customer relationships with a focus on excellent service
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to think outside the box and be creative.
• Be strong at problem Solving
Training will be provided, but experience with pawnbroking, money transfer, cash handling, retail or customer service would be beneficial. The successful candidate must be IT literate and will be subject to a Criminal Records check, which must be clear.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'