Job title: Retail Assistant - Part Time
Department: MBE Wolverhampton
Responsible to: Reporting to the Centre Operations Executive
Job purpose: Responsible for the smooth running of the centre, assuring that world-class customer service , up selling & cross selling is provided and reporting back to Head Office
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Read and become familiar with and put into practice, the techniques of all MBE operational and training manuals and instructions received from Head Office.
- Interact with customers.
- Manage and assist as necessary in the execution of jobs (shipments, packing, copy jobs etc) in order to assure that they are completed on time and maintain high quality standards.
- Network with customers in the centre in order to provide sales leads.
- Carry out mail shots and marketing campaigns as instructed by MBE
- Monitor and assure cleanliness, organisation and imaging of centre.
- Assure performance of and monitor opening and closing procedures, cash handling, security procedures and daily deposits.
- Take inventory of retail items and supplies. Place orders with vendors to maintain sufficient stock. Handle reception and appropriate paperwork for products and supplies.
- Handle general centre paperwork.
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Dated: 5 April 2018
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.