Hours: x1 38.25 hours over 5 days per week
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, 28 days Holiday pro-rata including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service, Birthday Holiday, Childcare Vouchers and Uniform provided.
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs.
We are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Branch Assistant to join the Ramsdens Family! The successful applicant must work hard to deliver all of our company services and procedures and take pride in giving their customers the best experience when visiting our stores. Don't worry, we'll give you the training and development you need and not forgetting the opportunity to progress your career with us! You will be required to attend a week's induction at our Training Centre in Middlesbrough.
Our Doncaster Ramsdens branch is extremely fast paced where no two days are ever the same! One day you could be selling foreign currency, jewellery and watches, the next you may be valuing jewellery, cashing cheques or agreeing pawnbroking loans.
Based in the centre of Doncaster, the branch has connections to all public transport links making it easily accessible.
Essential attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- The ability to sell to customers
- Serve customers in line with Company processes and procedures, offering the best possible service and ensuring customer requirements are met at all times
- Have previous experience of working in a small team. Show willingness to help and support team goals
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage your day to day priorities either at work or home
- Able to work to targets and follow agreed negotiation techniques
- Show an understanding of the practical meaning of 'the customer always comes first'
- Can take instruction and communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Have basic knowledge of both the operation of a PC and keyboard skills
- Be fully prepared to work additional hours at short notice in other branches
- Keep up to date with Branch emails during shift
- Actively promote the brand inside and outside of work
- Understand the product and be willing to learn
Desirable attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- Be able to demonstrate how you have made a contribution to a successful team
- Be able to demonstrate how you have managed your own priorities in a work situation
- Previous experience of selling within a retail or FS environment
- Have previous face-to- face customer experience. Can clearly articulate your opinion of excellent customer service
- Have good listening skills. Be able to solve basic customer and colleague communication issues
- Have knowledge of menu driven computer systems.
How we will use this information about you:
To check your eligibility to work in the UK, assess and confirm your suitability for employment and manage the recruitment process.
This information may be shared with members of our recruitment team and will not be shared for marketing purposes. For further information on our privacy notice please follow visit our Ramsdens4Cash.co.uk website, view our careers page and select 'Applicant Privacy Notice'.
Want to Apply?
Think you have what it takes to be a Branch Assistant? Please click the 'apply now' button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter...
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job