Benefits: 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service, Birthday Holiday, Childcare Vouchers and Uniform provided.
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs. We are a diversified retailer which provides foreign currency exchange, jewellery retail and pawnbroking.
Now we need you, yes you! Ramsdens are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Branch Assistant who works hard to deliver all of our company services and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity in a new location for Ramsdens. Get rewarded and we will help take your career forward.
Essential attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- Serve customers in line with Company processes and procedures, offering the best possible service and ensuring customer requirements are met at all times
- Have previous experience of working in a small team. Show willingness to help and support team goals
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage your day to day priorities either at work or home
- Able to work to targets and follow agreed negotiation techniques
- Show an understanding of the practical meaning of 'the customer always comes first’
- Can take instruction and communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Have basic knowledge of both the operation of a PC and keyboard skills
- Be fully prepared to work additional hours at short notice in other branches
- Keep up to date with Branch emails during shift
- Actively promote the brand inside and outside of work
- Understand the product and be willing to learn
Desirable attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- Be able to demonstrate how you have made a contribution to a successful team
- Be able to demonstrate how you have managed your own priorities in a work situation
- Previous experience of selling within a retail or FS environment
- Have previous face-to- face customer experience. Can clearly articulate your opinion of excellent customer service
- Have good listening skills. Be able to solve basic customer and colleague communication issues
- Have knowledge of menu driven computer systems.
Think you have what it takes to be a Branch Assistant? Please click the 'apply now’ button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter....
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job