Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their locally based client in their search for a hospitality assistant. The right candidate will be required to work alternating day shifts, across a 6 day week, with a minimum of 24 hours per week. Your role will involve the following:
- Face to face and telephone communication with customers
- Cash handling, utilising the till and PDQ system; including cashing up
- Handling consumables
- Hosting groups of visitors to the site, and potentially assisting in tours
- Serving food, local produce made on site and alcoholic beverages
Should you be looking to work as part of a team, dealing with customers daily, and learning the history of the business you're a part of, please sent your CV today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Production Operator - Food
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'