Are you a Supervisor or an existing aspiring Assistant Store Manager looking for a rare opportunity to make your mark in a fantastic company?
If so this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We are looking for a talented individual who can push our Bognor Regis store on to the next level by taking control of the team to produce results.
Do you think you can do this, but haven't had the opportunity? Now is your chance!
- You love digital entertainment - you have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home. You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to support your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting shopping environment
- You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from the front
- You would like to be a Store Manager one day
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
About The Role
A great opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Store Manager in our busy Bognor Regis store. You will:
- Report to your Store Manager (or Operations Manager where applicable)
- Receive on-the-job training and suport from all departments
- Ensure stock holding and stock movement is accounted for, and the daily operation is of the highest standard
- Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
- Make full use of the MS Office suite and our bespoke EPOS tools
- Exceed your targets (sales, buys, Ops, ecom, etc) and bring fresh ideas to the business
- Be eligible to receive discretionary quarterly bonus based on store performance
The best ideas are often the simplest. The Complete Entertainment eXchange, CeX, takes the buy and sell concept and updates it by trading in digital entertainment products.CeX shops buy, sell and exchange mobile phones, games, electronics, computers and DVDs directly from the public.
Be Part Of A Growing Team
We have over 350 franchise stores in eleven countries. Our business is constantly growing, we have a fantastic culture and a very flat management structure.
We work closely as a team, and even have our own music festival each year, and our own race cars which we all get to drive.
We have a rare opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Store Manager. Where you will be at the forefront of growing our business in Bognor Regis.
- A basic salary of £17,700 pa plus discretionary quarterly performance bonus based on store performance relaistic OTE £21,000
- Good holiday entitlement
- Progression opportunities
- Full Training & Support
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Staff discounts & Offers
- Lots of other benefits of being part of the CEX team, such as our annual music festival!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job