An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Assistant to work for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire!
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.00pm, Work every Saturday and have one day off during the week, 30 min lunch Break
Salary: £15,200 per annum rising to £16,200 per annumJob role and responsibilities:
- You will be speaking to customers both over the phone and face to face, assisting the customers with their purchase and upselling any additional products.
- You will be responsible for general administration.
- Arranging displays in windows and show cabinets
- Advising customers on products
- Taking payments for goods, and issuing receipts and guarantees
- Provide information on stocked products and their features
- Assist customers in finding what they are looking for in store
Skills and experience:
- Interested In Jewellery
- Excellent customer service
This is a great opportunity for each sales consultant as they will be sent on a Diploma Course for 18 months to further their career!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- retail | customer service | face to face
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'