Retail Assistant Manager
£22 - 24,000 + Package & Bonus
Ashton under Lyne
A business with a long and rich heritage this retailer of all things home related has invested heavily in store refurbishment, acquisition and expansion and is one of the most respected businesses in its sector. As part of the ongoing growth and development of the business they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for this well established and high-profile site.
This position will appeal to someone who loves working with people, both staff and customers. It’s a supporting position, giving guidance where needed while keeping a firm eye on the business operationally. Responsibilities include:
- All day to day site operations
- Supporting and developing a large team
- Driving sales through a commercial store layout and good visual merchandising
- Leading the team with regards to customer service and store standards
Applicants will ideally have a decent depth of retail management experience probably gained within a reasonably sized non-food retail business. You’ll also have great people skills, an ability to manage in a variety of ways and a passion for customers and customer service. In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Regular working hours including alternate weekends off
- A collaborative working environment and a business willing to listen to your ideas
- A diverse and rewarding role with scope to affect store performance and real autonomy to make decisions.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job